Team Good Shepherd
Team Good Shepherd provides you the opportunity to set a goal for yourself and add a fun level of motivation and accountability to reaching it. We invite you to pick one event this season to be the one that challenges you to reach your goal while making a difference for the women, men and families that Good Shepherd Mission serves.
How our Team Members Succeed
Our team members set an event goal (do a 5K, golf or bowl your best game, celebrate your 50th birthday, etc.), and we do so in support of and raise funds for Good Shepherd Mission. By adding this element to our event participation, our experience of reaching big and making a difference is like no other. This opportunity affords us a way to share with family and friends about our goals and provides us additional motivation to make it to our “finish line” – no matter what. We succeed because Good Shepherd Mission succeeds!
Team Highlights and Resources
- There is no cost to set up a donation campaign with Team Good Shepherd.
- There is no minimum fundraising requirement
- We encourage our team members to set their goal high, at least $1,000
- Fundraising tips and templates provided
- Team membership is yearly, and we suggest doing one event per year as a fundraising event for Good Shepherd Mission.
- Choose any event and date that fits your schedule
- Good Shepherd Mission Website thegsmission.org.
We hope you allow Good Shepherd Mission to support your goal this year. You will be amazed by your results if you do! Please contact Scott McKinley at firstname.lastname@example.org or (936) 291-8156 for more information.
Register for the race. Don’t let the hills or distance stop you. We live in Huntsville. We train for this! You may select your distance when you register. Options include: 10 Miles, 5 Miles, Bearkat 5k, Kid’s Little Cub 1 Miler. <<< Register Now
Click Join Team Good Shepherd to set up your campaign for this event. <<< Join Team Good Shepherd Now
Share your campaign with everyone you know on social media, email, texts, etc …